1971 Cadillac Eldorado Convertible
Hire this Cadillac Eldorado for your event
Rent this classic American car in Monterey, CA.
- Renters must be 25 years or older, and have a valid U.S. drivers license and auto insurance. Additional drivers age 21 and older may be added to rental contract.
- Driving limit of 100 miles per day and $2 per mile thereafter.
- We provide hassle free delivery and pickup of your rental car to your hotel, vacation rental or location of your choice.
A $30 delivery fee will apply each way for deliveries within 10 miles of our location, and within our regular business hours (9:00AM to 6:00PM).
After hour deliveries are $50.
Deliveries outside of our delivery area will be charged the $30 plus $5 each additional mile. Additional charges may apply.
Rentals that must be delivered 30 miles or beyond must be rented for the full day (8 hours).
- We do offer roadside assistance within a 30 mile radius of our location. We will either swap out a different car, or arrange a ride for you. Refunds will be made when applicable.
- Chauffeur service is available for $50/ hour with a 4-hour minimum. Gratuity not included. Please allow us at least a week's notice so that we can make sure we have a driver available.
Heavily promoted by General Motors in the 1970's as "the last American convertible". We cannot argue with the fact that it is a chop-top with flare and as long as a country mile. In the 1970's Cadillac was changing a lot of their fleet in terms of design and performance, and the Eldorado was a part of their progression in these areas. Substantially redesigned with a growth of six inches to the wheelbase, highlighted rear fender skirts, and much more chrome all around gave the car a much stronger appearance than in previous years. Ours is rare with triple green paint, interior and convertible top combination. It sports bench seats as comfortable as your living room sofa – no really. A blast to drive with the top down and the music loud, so look to rent today!