1957 Chevy Bel Air Coupe tribute
Hire this Chevrolet Bel Air Coupe tribute for your event
Rent this classic American car in Monterey, CA.
- Renters must be 25 years or older, and have a valid U.S. drivers license and auto insurance. Additional drivers age 21 and older may be added to rental contract.
- Driving limit of 100 miles per day and $2 per mile thereafter.
- We provide hassle free delivery and pickup of your rental car to your hotel, vacation rental or location of your choice.
A $30 delivery fee will apply each way for deliveries within 10 miles of our location, and within our regular business hours (9:00AM to 6:00PM).
After hour deliveries are $50.
Deliveries outside of our delivery area will be charged the $30 plus $5 each additional mile. Additional charges may apply.
Rentals that must be delivered 30 miles or beyond must be rented for the full day (8 hours).
- We do offer roadside assistance within a 30 mile radius of our location. We will either swap out a different car, or arrange a ride for you. Refunds will be made when applicable.
- Chauffeur service is available for $50/ hour with a 4-hour minimum. Gratuity not included. Please allow us at least a week's notice so that we can make sure we have a driver available.
Some things will always go together. Baseball and hot dogs, road trips and the California coastline, Cherry Pie and Chevrolet. In '57 the Bel Air was said to be 'Sweet, Smooth and Sassy.' Our Chevrolet 210 was completely restored and made over to pay tribute to its cousin, the Bel Air. Fitted with a brand new 350 Chevy V8 engine, paired with the smoothest 3-speed automatic transmission and only 2,000 miles since the restoration, this baby has barely been broken in. Presented in classic two-tone Highland Green accented by Surf Green, the body pairs nicely with the blue and white interior. It's was a head-turner in the '50s and beloved by every generation. Feel free to cut yourself a big slice of Americana, on us.