1988 Chevy Camaro IROC-Z
Hire this Chevrolet Camaro IROC-Z for your event
Rent this classic American car in Monterey, CA.
- Drivers must be 25 years or older and have a valid drivers license and auto insurance.
- Driving limits: 100 miles per day and $2 per mile thereafter.
- Delivery is available within 10 miles of the Monterey airport.
- Roadside assistance is provided within a 30-mile radius of the airport.
- Do you have drivers available? For now, for this car, though, the person who signs the contract as the driver, or who is added as the second driver are the only people allowed to drive you around.
For 1985, Chevrolet introduced the IROC-Z version that was named after the International Race of Champions. Offered as an option package on the Z28, the Camaro IROC-Z featured an upgraded suspension, lowered ride height, larger diameter sway bars, a steering/frame brace known as the "wonder bar" and a special decal package.
Ours is a 1988 model with ground effects and spoilers that became standard on the later models. This amazingly low mileage example is a true timepiece being 100% original. If you drove one in the '80s, this will take you back to a time of joy!!