1968 Chevy Camaro SS
Hire this Chevrolet Camaro SS for your event
Rent this muscle car in Monterey, CA.
- Renters must be 25 years or older, and have a valid U.S. drivers license and auto insurance. Additional drivers age 21 and older may be added to rental contract.
- Driving limit of 100 miles per day and $2 per mile thereafter.
- We provide hassle free delivery and pickup of your rental car to your hotel, vacation rental or location of your choice.
A $30 delivery fee will apply each way for deliveries within 10 miles of our location, and within our regular business hours (9:00AM to 6:00PM).
After hour deliveries are $50.
Deliveries outside of our delivery area will be charged the $30 plus $5 each additional mile. Additional charges may apply.
Rentals that must be delivered 30 miles or beyond must be rented for the full day (8 hours).
- We do offer roadside assistance within a 30 mile radius of our location. We will either swap out a different car, or arrange a ride for you. Refunds will be made when applicable.
- Chauffeur service is available for $50/ hour with a 4-hour minimum. Gratuity not included. Please allow us at least a week's notice so that we can make sure we have a driver available.
Throughout the history of muscle cars, the Super Sport models were the top of the line. If your car donned the 'SS' badge on the side of the fenders, you're surely in for a ride of a lifetime. MTV remembers those days well and want you to relive some of the best muscle car memories. Offered out of our private collection, is this '68 Camaro SS Convertible is painted in a custom Turquoise Metallic over creamy white leather interior. Sitting on XX" rims which complement the front to back stripes and SS hood. Who says your car shouldn't look just as good as the car runs? Not to worry – this car has power to spare. Under that Super Sport hood sits a 5.7L V8 engine which produces a robust 300hp. Power steering, power disc brakes and a smooth shifting 350 turbo automatic transmission makes the driving experience enjoyable and steadfast at the same time. Add in a dual exhaust note that sounds as good as it looks, and you're ready to cruise like your parents did in high school.