1979 Chevy Camaro Z28
Hire this Chevrolet Camaro Z28 for your event
Rent this muscle car in Monterey, CA.
- Renters must be 25 years or older, and have a valid U.S. drivers license and auto insurance. Additional drivers age 21 and older may be added to rental contract.
- Driving limit of 100 miles per day and $2 per mile thereafter.
- We provide hassle free delivery and pickup of your rental car to your hotel, vacation rental or location of your choice.
A $30 delivery fee will apply each way for deliveries within 10 miles of our location, and within our regular business hours (9:00AM to 6:00PM).
After hour deliveries are $50.
Deliveries outside of our delivery area will be charged the $30 plus $5 each additional mile. Additional charges may apply.
Rentals that must be delivered 30 miles or beyond must be rented for the full day (8 hours).
- We do offer roadside assistance within a 30 mile radius of our location. We will either swap out a different car, or arrange a ride for you. Refunds will be made when applicable.
- Chauffeur service is available for $50/ hour with a 4-hour minimum. Gratuity not included. Please allow us at least a week's notice so that we can make sure we have a driver available.
When it comes to hugging a road, there's nothing quite like the feel of a Z28. This was the slogan in 1979 for Chevrolet, and after reading their marketing brochure we decided we needed to take our Camaro Z28 out for a test drive just to make sure. So, we drove it again and again and again. The fact is, the Z28 of this era sat lower to the ground than its competitors, making it a much more capable car on the winding back roads or an open straightaway. The classic 70's The T-top absolutely adds to the experience providing both the driver and co-pilot an airy feel. Our example has just the right look too. A total cruiser with period decals wrapped along the hood and backside. It wears its light blue interior and ivory paint with color matching rims, all while hiding fresh power under the hood. A newly rebuilt 327 V8 engine, transmission, clutch and suspension make this car better than new.