1963 Chevy Corvair Monza Spyder Convertible
Hire this Chevrolet Corvair Monza Spyder for your event
Rent this classic American car in Monterey, CA.
- Drivers must be 25 years or older and have a valid drivers license and auto insurance.
- Driving limits: 100 miles per day and $2 per mile thereafter.
- Delivery is available within 10 miles of the Monterey airport.
- Roadside assistance is provided within a 30-mile radius of the airport.
- Do you have drivers available? For now, for this car, though, the person who signs the contract as the driver, or who is added as the second driver are the only people allowed to drive you around.
The Corvair is the only rear-engine air-cooled automobile ever produced by Chevrolet. The Corvair got a bad reputation when one of the cars caught fire after an accident. Even though the Corvair was cleared of all safety concerns, the mystique remained and production was stopped in 1969. What a shame to have so few of these beauties around today.