1964 Chevy Corvette
Hire this Chevrolet Corvette for your event
Rent this classic muscle car in Monterey, CA.
- Renters must be 25 years or older, and have a valid U.S. drivers license and auto insurance. Additional drivers age 21 and older may be added to rental contract.
- Driving limit of 100 miles per day and $2 per mile thereafter.
- We provide hassle free delivery and pickup of your rental car to your hotel, vacation rental or location of your choice.
A $30 delivery fee will apply each way for deliveries within 10 miles of our location, and within our regular business hours (9:00AM to 6:00PM).
After hour deliveries are $50.
Deliveries outside of our delivery area will be charged the $30 plus $5 each additional mile. Additional charges may apply.
Rentals that must be delivered 30 miles or beyond must be rented for the full day (8 hours).
- We do offer roadside assistance within a 30 mile radius of our location. We will either swap out a different car, or arrange a ride for you. Refunds will be made when applicable.
- Chauffeur service is available for $50/ hour with a 4-hour minimum. Gratuity not included. Please allow us at least a week's notice so that we can make sure we have a driver available.
Alan Shepard arrived at Nasa space training in 1959, pulling up in style with his '57 Chevrolet Corvette. After successfully becoming the first American in space, General Motors handed him and fellow astronauts the keys to their very own Corvette Stingrays as a thank you for their bravery. The connection between heros and Stingrays have been synonymous ever since. No, the current SpaceX cosmonauts did not pull up to the 2020 launch in a 'Vette, but that doesn't mean you cannot be more like the ones from bygone eras. Take newly minted '64 Stingray as that opportunity. Painted in midnight blue over black with a 4-speed within grasp, you and the 327 V8 are already cleared for takeoff!