1964 Datsun Fairlady 3-seat Convertible
Hire this Datsun 240z Fairlady for your event
Rent this classic Japanese car in Monterey, CA.
- Renters must be 25 years or older, and have a valid U.S. drivers license and auto insurance. Additional drivers age 21 and older may be added to rental contract.
- Driving limit of 100 miles per day and $2 per mile thereafter.
- We provide hassle free delivery and pickup of your rental car to your hotel, vacation rental or location of your choice.
A $30 delivery fee will apply each way for deliveries within 10 miles of our location, and within our regular business hours (9:00AM to 6:00PM).
After hour deliveries are $50.
Deliveries outside of our delivery area will be charged the $30 plus $5 each additional mile. Additional charges may apply.
Rentals that must be delivered 30 miles or beyond must be rented for the full day (8 hours).
- We do offer roadside assistance within a 30 mile radius of our location. We will either swap out a different car, or arrange a ride for you. Refunds will be made when applicable.
- Chauffeur service is available for $50/ hour with a 4-hour minimum. Gratuity not included. Please allow us at least a week's notice so that we can make sure we have a driver available.
The Datsun Roadster or "Fairlady", was a series of two seat convertibles produced by Datsun in the 1960s. The series was a predecessor to the Z-car in the Fairlady line, and offered as a competitor to the European MG, Triumph, Fiat and Alfa Romeo convertibles. Ours is the most beautiful example we could find being completely restored to very high standards. A left facing rear seat was added behind the passenger. This car is a pleasure to drive. It handles very well and is surprisingly quick.