Ford 57 T Bird for hire in Alamo
Hire this Ford 57 T Bird for your event
Spend the day driving thru the redwoods, wine country or the coast in our beautiful 1957 Ford Thunderbird. This car has won numerous People's Choice awards and has been published in books. It was also on a calendar and was the car pictured on the cover of a book in the front entrance of The Blackhawk Museum featuring classic cars. Do you want the rare 'Porthole' hardtop on for privacy, or do you want the top down for total freedom? Don't worry, you can have it any way you like – just ask at the time of booking. The T-Bird is a beautiful ride that will attract every onlooker you pass. Easy to drive, easy to park and enough power to have you keep up with modern traffic, effortlessly. It has brand new radial tires. Use Alamo in California, we can deliver and pick it up within a 30 miles radius for an additional fee $150.00.
• Renters must be 30 years or older, and have a valid U.S. drivers license and provide proof of auto insurance.
• Driving limit of 150 miles per day and $2 per mile thereafter.
• A $50 delivery and/or pick up fee will apply each way for deliveries within 10 miles of our location, and within our regular business hours (9:00 AM to 6:00 PM).
• After hour deliveries and/or pick ups are $100.
• Rentals that must be delivered 30 miles or beyond must be rented for the full day (8 hours).
Chauffeur service is available for $75/ hour with a 4-hour minimum within our regular business hours (9:00 AM to 6:00 PM). Gratuity is not included. Please request at time of booking with a 2 week notice so that we can make sure we have a driver available.