1965 Ford Mustang GT Convertible
Hire this Ford Mustang GT for your event
Rent this classic American muscle car in Monterey, CA.
- Renters must be 25 years or older, and have a valid U.S. drivers license and auto insurance. Additional drivers age 21 and older may be added to rental contract.
- Driving limit of 100 miles per day and $2 per mile thereafter.
- We provide hassle free delivery and pickup of your rental car to your hotel, vacation rental or location of your choice.
A $30 delivery fee will apply each way for deliveries within 10 miles of our location, and within our regular business hours (9:00AM to 6:00PM).
After hour deliveries are $50.
Deliveries outside of our delivery area will be charged the $30 plus $5 each additional mile. Additional charges may apply.
Rentals that must be delivered 30 miles or beyond must be rented for the full day (8 hours).
- We do offer roadside assistance within a 30 mile radius of our location. We will either swap out a different car, or arrange a ride for you. Refunds will be made when applicable.
- Chauffeur service is available for $50/ hour with a 4-hour minimum. Gratuity not included. Please allow us at least a week's notice so that we can make sure we have a driver available.
A car that needs little introduction. One of the most recognized makes and models in American automotive history – the Ford Mustang GT Convertible! Popularity played well in the hands of Ford designers who were targeting the sporty GM who wanted to put the top down. Little did they know how well the Mustang would translate to the youth demographic, giving them an identity with many different color combinations to choose from. Men and women alike were instant fans of the model, and for good reason. Style, comfort, reliability, and availability. Anyone could afford a Mustang and pick one up locally. MTV understood this concept and wants you to have the same experience when renting one from us. With two 'Stangs in the fleet, you have the opportunity to choose which best fits your personality. Both have the 289 V8, 4-speed automatic and a touch over 200hp. Blue or red, which one are you going to pick?