ColorYellow / Gold
1955 Ford Thunderbird Convertible
Hire this Ford Thunderbird for your event
Rent this classic American car in Monterey, CA.
- Renters must be 25 years or older, and have a valid U.S. drivers license and auto insurance. Additional drivers age 21 and older may be added to rental contract.
- Driving limit of 100 miles per day and $2 per mile thereafter.
- We provide hassle free delivery and pickup of your rental car to your hotel, vacation rental or location of your choice.
A $30 delivery fee will apply each way for deliveries within 10 miles of our location, and within our regular business hours (9:00AM to 6:00PM).
After hour deliveries are $50.
Deliveries outside of our delivery area will be charged the $30 plus $5 each additional mile. Additional charges may apply.
Rentals that must be delivered 30 miles or beyond must be rented for the full day (8 hours).
- We do offer roadside assistance within a 30 mile radius of our location. We will either swap out a different car, or arrange a ride for you. Refunds will be made when applicable.
- Chauffeur service is available for $50/ hour with a 4-hour minimum. Gratuity not included. Please allow us at least a week's notice so that we can make sure we have a driver available.
It's hard to picture a car that represents classic Americana more that the Ford Thunderbird. A classic two-door-sports-car, and the first of its kind for an American automobile since 1938, which offers a stout 4.8L V8 with a 2-speed automatic transmission. Our example is presented in the vibrant two-tone color combination of Goldenrod Yellow over white and gives you a host of options during your rental. Do you want the rare 'Porthole' hardtop on for privacy, or do you want the top down for total freedom? Don't worry, you can have it any way you like – just ask the day of. The T-Bird is a beautiful ride that will attract every onlooker you pass. Easy to drive, easy to park and enough power to have you keep up with modern traffic, effortlessly. Sounds like a slice of Americana to us – we think you'll agree!