1985 Nissan 300 ZX Turbo Convertible
Hire this Nissan 300 ZX Turbo for your event
Rent this classic Japanese car in Monterey, CA.
- Renters must be 25 years or older, and have a valid U.S. drivers license and auto insurance. Additional drivers age 21 and older may be added to rental contract.
- Driving limit of 100 miles per day and $2 per mile thereafter.
- We provide hassle free delivery and pickup of your rental car to your hotel, vacation rental or location of your choice.
A $30 delivery fee will apply each way for deliveries within 10 miles of our location, and within our regular business hours (9:00AM to 6:00PM).
After hour deliveries are $50.
Deliveries outside of our delivery area will be charged the $30 plus $5 each additional mile. Additional charges may apply.
Rentals that must be delivered 30 miles or beyond must be rented for the full day (8 hours).
- We do offer roadside assistance within a 30 mile radius of our location. We will either swap out a different car, or arrange a ride for you. Refunds will be made when applicable.
- Chauffeur service is available for $50/ hour with a 4-hour minimum. Gratuity not included. Please allow us at least a week's notice so that we can make sure we have a driver available.
A convertible 300ZX? In the 1980's, R. Straman Company cut off tops and converted cars such as Ferrari and Mercedes. Rumor has it that only about a dozen 1985 ZX convertibles were produced. In 1985, the original owner purchased this car new at age 60 and kept it garaged for over 30 years until he lost his license at age 92. Now Monterey Touring Vehicles has the rare opportunity to share this piece of automotive history with the Monterey Peninsula. Experience the digital dash to be transported right back to the 1980's.