This owner has accepted more than half of all bookings requests.
1980 Triumph TR8 Convertible
Hire this Triumph TR8 for your event
Rent this classic British car in Monterey, CA.
- Renters must be 25 years or older, and have a valid U.S. drivers license and auto insurance. Additional drivers age 21 and older may be added to rental contract.
- Driving limit of 100 miles per day and $2 per mile thereafter.
- We provide hassle free delivery and pickup of your rental car to your hotel, vacation rental or location of your choice.
A $30 delivery fee will apply each way for deliveries within 10 miles of our location, and within our regular business hours (9:00AM to 6:00PM).
After hour deliveries are $50.
Deliveries outside of our delivery area will be charged the $30 plus $5 each additional mile. Additional charges may apply.
Rentals that must be delivered 30 miles or beyond must be rented for the full day (8 hours).
- We do offer roadside assistance within a 30 mile radius of our location. We will either swap out a different car, or arrange a ride for you. Refunds will be made when applicable.
- Chauffeur service is available for $50/ hour with a 4-hour minimum. Gratuity not included. Please allow us at least a week's notice so that we can make sure we have a driver available.
The classic Triumph TR8 was a perfect fit for the 1980's. Dressed in electric blue over a delightful tan interior with plaid inserts, it truly is one sharp two-door British sports car. The core of the cabin is fresh and always seems to turn heads by passersby. Don't forget the optional and rare factory hardtop, in case you think you might want it. Our renters describe this car as nimble and surprising quick. Packing some power with its lightweight aluminum V8 engine paired with a silky smooth 5-speed manual gearbox. We encourage you not to be shy, as this car is very inviting and forgiving. Highway cruising is also a breeze and as effortless as a new car. But you aren't in something new, are you? It honestly sounds like a muscle car when running and can outperform many of the American cars of its time. Maybe its time for you to Triumph, in our TR8.