1965 Ford Shelby Cobra Tribute
Hire this Shelby Cobra Tribute for your event
Rent this classic American car in Monterey, CA.
- Renters must be 25 years or older, and have a valid U.S. drivers license and auto insurance. Additional drivers age 21 and older may be added to rental contract.
- Driving limit of 100 miles per day and $2 per mile thereafter.
- We provide hassle free delivery and pickup of your rental car to your hotel, vacation rental or location of your choice.
A $30 delivery fee will apply each way for deliveries within 10 miles of our location, and within our regular business hours (9:00AM to 6:00PM).
After hour deliveries are $50.
Deliveries outside of our delivery area will be charged the $30 plus $5 each additional mile. Additional charges may apply.
Rentals that must be delivered 30 miles or beyond must be rented for the full day (8 hours).
- We do offer roadside assistance within a 30 mile radius of our location. We will either swap out a different car, or arrange a ride for you. Refunds will be made when applicable.
- Chauffeur service is available for $50/ hour with a 4-hour minimum. Gratuity not included. Please allow us at least a week's notice so that we can make sure we have a driver available.
There is nothing more flattering than a Tribute, and the collector car world has seen their fair share of them. None more prominent, however, than Ford's Shelby Cobra. Fueling the feud between Ford and Ferrari, the roofless Cobra became a legend on its own merits. Here is your chance to be apart of history, even if it's just for the day. This one has it all – power, prowess, and provenance. Essentially a brand-new car, this car sports a modern fuel injected V8 engine, drivetrain, and suspension. It just does everything right! Makes all the right noises and has the right look. You might not have a hard time driving this fabled beast, but you might have a problem parking it for the night.