You Stay In Control
Listing your classic on Vinty is simple and takes about 10 minutes.
Join our program! You can list your car for any (or all) of the three rental choices we offer:
- With Chauffeur: You will service weddings, tours or special events.
- Photo/Video shoot, Media & Corporate use: Your car will be use in a commercial, movie or for paper/digital prints.
- Self Drive: You will allow others to drive your car. Vinty will help you vet the authorized driver by obtaining a Motor Vehicle Department as well as verifying insurance coverage.
There are no instant reservations on Vinty, you will always have the choice to accept or decline rental requests.
Share Your Passion
Why would anyone want to rent my classic car?
There are a variety of reasons why people are interested:
- For life events - weddings, birthday parties, etc.
- To use the car as a prop at corporate or art events.
- To take a tour in style.
- For advertising, film, music, or other media production.
- For photo shoots.
IT’S TOTALLY FREE TO LIST YOUR CAR ON VINTY.
NO SIGN UP OR MONTHLY FEES,.
You can manually set your own daily or hourly price.
Vinty will suggest a rental price based on market value, location, and other data sets to maximize your income and help your listing’s competitiveness.
You will earn 80% of your listed price.
How It Works - Frequently Asked Questions
1. SELF DRIVE RENTAL
All drivers must have proof of their private automobile insurance. Vinty will ask every renters to provide a proof of insurance for the rental.
Qualified renters. Vinty will run a department vehicle report on every renters. We have strict eligibility requirements.
2. COMMERCIAL USE
Companies renting our classic cars for photo/video shoots or business events are expected to provide a Certificate of Liability Insurance.
The day of the rental, you can either go along with the car or Vinty staff can send someone to represent you and insure appropriate use of your car.
3. CAR OWNERS
As a car owner, you must maintain insurance policies on the vehicle that provide protection against bodily injury and property damage to third parties at levels of coverage that meet minimum insurance levels required by law.