This owner has accepted more than half of all bookings requests.
Mercedes-Benz 380sl for hire in Venice
Hire this Mercedes-Benz 380sl for your event
Classic MBZ - perfect for drives along the PCH or photoshoots looking for a vintage look.
Can be rented with the hard top or retractable soft top, but you must give us written notice within 24 hours of the reservation so the top can be removed/added. Changing tops after initial pickup is not allowed.
- SELF DRIVE & COMMERCIAL ONLY
- Please keep it in the city limits of LA (there is a GPS attached for monitoring)
- You are 100% responsible for the care and safety of the vehicle and its occupants.
- All drivers must show proof of insurance!! Since this is a specialty car rental, it is highly recommended that you confirm coverage with your insurance company. You are personally and financially responsible for any and all damages or injuries to the vehicle, its occupants or property.
- The vehicle cannot sit at idle for long periods of time. Please shut it off to help prevent overheating and save fuel.
- Under no circumstances can the vehicle be driven off the paved road. This includes dirt roads, gravel roads, dry lake beds etc. If it is returned with dirty or dusty tires, you will be charged a full detail fee. You will be responsible for any towing costs should the vehicle get stuck off road.
- The vehicle cannot be used to transport passengers or cargo for hire. It cannot be used for towing. It cannot be used for a test, race or contest.
- There is no smoking in the vehicle. It needs to be returned in similar condition. You will be charged an additional cleaning fee if the car needs to be washed upon return.
- The car cannot be run in a machine car wash. They are not designed to wash vintage vehicles. Machine car washes pose a serious risk of damaging the vehicle's paint and/or trim!
- The renter is not to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs while driving the vehicle.
- We reserve the right to cancel the reservation if we feel that the renter is not comfortable driving the vehicle. This also includes bad weather or extreme heat.
- Vehicle must be returned with the same fuel level as when picked up. It must be returned clean or cleaning fees will be charged.